PRODUCTS
Position: Home > Products > H65 Brass Bar
http://h65%20brass%20bar%201
http://h65%20brass%20bar%203
http://h65%20brass%20bar%204
http://h65%20brass%20bar%205
http://h65%20brass%20bar%206
http://h65%20brass%20bar%201
http://h65%20brass%20bar%203
http://h65%20brass%20bar%204
http://h65%20brass%20bar%205
http://h65%20brass%20bar%206

H65 Brass Bar

H65 brass rod, alias C2700 brass rod, the standard is GB/T 4423-1992, the purpose is to make small hardware and daily necessities. The performance of H65 brass rod is between H68 rod and H62 rod. The price is cheaper than H68. It has good mechanical properties and higher strength and plasticity. It can withstand cold and hot pressure processing well and has a tendency to corrosion and crack.
Product Name: H65 Brass Bar
Standard: GB,JIS,ASTM,BS,DIN,API,,etc
Material: C10100,C11000,C12200,C21000,C22000,C23000,C24000,C26000, C27000,C26800,C27200,C27400,C28000,C36500,C33000,C35300, C35600,C36000,C38500,C44300,etc
Hardness: 1/16 hard, 1/8 hard, 3/8 hard, 1/4 hard, 1/2hard, full hard, soft, etc.
OD: 1 mm -800 mm or as per customer's request
Length: 2m,3m,5.8m,6m,12m or as per customer's request
Surface: Mill finish, polished, anodizing, brushing, sand blasting, powder coating, etc.
MOQ: 1 Ton
Customized
Original Factory Warranty
Original Factory Warranty
Global Shipping
contact us

    Introduction

    Brass is an alloy of copper and zinc. The simplest brass is a binary alloy of copper and zinc, called simple brass or ordinary brass. Changing the zinc content in brass can obtain brass with different mechanical properties. The higher the content of zinc in brass, the higher its strength and lower plasticity.

    The copper content of H65 brass rod is approximately 65%, and the remaining 35% is composed of zinc and other elements. H65 brass rod has good plasticity and corrosion resistance, which makes it an excellent material for making various parts that require complex shapes and corrosion resistance. At the same time, the strength and hardness of this alloy are relatively high, which can meet the application needs under various complex stress conditions.

    Display

    bras bar

    Application

    Brass Bar


    Advantage
    http://brass%20rod%20advantages
    why choose us
    http://Quanshuo%20Metal%20Materials
    http://Quanshuo%20Metal%20Materials
    http://Quanshuo%20Metal%20Materials

    Quanshuo Metal Materials Co., Ltd. is a leading supplier of steel and other metal products in China. As an ISO9001:2015 certified enterprise, the products we produce meet the standards of ASTM, AISI, BS, DIN, JIS, etc.



    Competitive Price
    Competitive Price
    7*24 service
    7*24 service
    Reliability
    Reliability
    Customized
    Customized
    Manufacturer
    Manufacturer
    FAQ
    How long does it usually take for me to receive a reply when I send an inquiry?
    In general, there are several situations for sending an inquiry: 1. Beijing time 9:00-18:00: We will wait for the website, reply within 15s after receiving your informa……
    Are you Factory?
    Q: Do you have your own steel production workshop? A: Yes, we have our own steel production workshop equipped with modern mechanical equipment.   Q: What type of s……
    Do you have MOQ?
    1. Q: Do you have a minimum order quantity (MOQ)? A: Yes, we do have a Minimum Order Quantity (MOQ) requirement. Our company has minimum order quantity requirements for……
    +86 13027616811
    +86 13027616811
    info@qsfullmetal.com
    Inquiry

      Name

      Email

      Phone

      Messages